This firm is a debt relief agency. This firm helps individuals file for bankruptcy/debt relief under the Bankruptcy Code of the United States of America.
Disclaimer of Advice
The information on this website is general in nature and is intended for educational purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice on which you may act. Every situation is unique, and general principles of law may, or may not, apply. Additionally, for ease of communication the bankruptcy information on this site is a simplified version of some very complex legal concepts. Such simplification may create misunderstandings or misapplications of the law. Accordingly, persons who act on the information contained on this website, without consulting competent counsel, do so at their own risk and it is not advisable to do so.
Attorney Currently Offers Legal Services Only in California
Rupert Corkill, Attorney at Law, is currently only practicing law in the state and federal courts in the State of California. The information contained on this website could be construed as advertising, however, Rupert Corkill, Attorney at Law, is not seeking, and will not accept, clients whose matters should be brought in a jurisdiction outside California. The information included on this website is applicable to and intended only for persons in the State of California in particular people living in the Eastern District of California which includes Redding and Shasta County. This website is not an attempt to obtain clients from jurisdictions other than California and it is also not an attempt to practice law outside of California.
No Attorney/Client Relationship
Visiting this website, viewing the material contained here, or communicating with Rupert Corkill, Attorney at Law, will not create an attorney/client relationship. No attorney/client relationship will be formed unless and until a fee agreement is signed by both Rupert Corkill, Attorney at Law, and you and you have paid the applicable retainer. Unless and until retained, Rupert Corkill will cannot and will not undertake any actions to protect your rights.
Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://rupertcorkill.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Law Office of Rupert Corkill’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Law Office of Rupert Corkill’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Law Office of Rupert Corkill at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Law Office of Rupert Corkill’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Law Office of Rupert Corkill makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Law Office of Rupert Corkill does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Law Office of Rupert Corkill or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Law Office of Rupert Corkill’s website, even if Law Office of Rupert Corkill or a Law Office of Rupert Corkill authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Law Office of Rupert Corkill’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Law Office of Rupert Corkill does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Law Office of Rupert Corkill may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Law Office of Rupert Corkill does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Law Office of Rupert Corkill has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Law Office of Rupert Corkill of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Law Office of Rupert Corkill may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
This website uses Google AdWords